Well I noticed that not much has been posted on the blog lately so I thought that I go ahead tonight and fill you in on whats happen here on our home front. We are all well. We had a very quiet Thanksgiving. Slept, watched football, and ate.
We have had some snow fluries and of course Dallin has been very excited about the prospects of going out to play in the snow. Deb got a great video of him seeing the snow for the first time this year. It was very cute, he was so excited that he is nearly wispering as he talks to the camera.
Dallin has really taken to his "art". Deb has a small table in the nook that has all sorts of arts and craft supplies. Dallin spend a lot of time there creating a "masterpeise". I really appreciate Deb for her hard work and sacrifice she gives to raising our son. Thanks, Mom and Dad for yours!
I have had to traveling last couple of weeks to the Tri-Cities for work. I have missed my family and I know I have been missed.
Last Sunday in one of my meetings we had a great devotional given. Psalms 46, "God is our refuge and strength".
Love you all and take care... DA
Monday, November 26, 2007
Hello Family!
Posted by Darin at 9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment