Well, I for one had a blast this Christmas and was thankful that everyone who attended participated in our events and made it a really great time!

Yes, this is what you think it is......Derek changing a diaper!

Getting in some DDR practice before the tourny. Abbie and Taylor were on one team. TEAMWORK people!




Abbie had to check and see if we were enjoying ourselves -- she's the quality assurance official at the puppet show house.

Danelle made all the siblings these inspirational pillows for us all to have.

The night in Behtlehem was fun and the costumes were great! ( I don't have any pictures of that so maybe Cassie will post them)
Yes, this is what you think it is......Derek changing a diaper!
Getting in some DDR practice before the tourny. Abbie and Taylor were on one team. TEAMWORK people!
Christmas Eve Mom did a wonderful dinner. The candle light ceremony was nice, even though it was hard to be without Grandma and Grandpa. The books that Dustin and Cassie have been working on looked amazing and I am so grateful that they took the time and put in an extraordinary effort to put those together for all of us. DDR wasn't too shabby. Cassie Cook turns out to be a bit of a dancer, of course I'm not too bad either. ; )
Christmas morning, was the BEST! My favorite part of watching mom open the wedding books that were made for her and dad. She was so surprised, and yes, of course she cried! We also had an impropt to puppet show by Taylor (with Abbie's help) that was spectacular.
Abbie had to check and see if we were enjoying ourselves -- she's the quality assurance official at the puppet show house.
Danelle made all the siblings these inspirational pillows for us all to have.
I must say that the snow was probably my second favorite part. Grandpa surprised us by showing up just as we were heading to the snow. Danelle and I hiked up to the tallest hill with Cassie and Colton. Eventually Dustin and Cassie joined us and one by one we made our way down. At the bottom of the hill Moose (our foster dog) was dragging around a manequin head. It was kinda creepy -- I'll have to get the pictures from mom. Mom and Dad topped off the trip by sledding down one of the hills together.
After all was said and done, we had a great time and I'm so glad to be a part of such a fun family that loves me for me and lets me be me even if it is kinda loud and obnoxious!
1 comments:
Love the wide Base!
Post a Comment