For Danelle's Birthday Dustin and I put on a party for her that was all about Vegas. ( She wanted to go there for her birthday but decided a party would be better)
So, Dustin and I made decorations for her whole front living room and kitchen. We hung dice that we made from the ceiling and but cards and vinyl of the different suits on the walls.
( It looked a lot cooler because the lights were off and we had a red light...our flash is just a little bright...)
We had two tables set up for people to play card games on! One in the kitchen and living room.
Food Table
Her cake that turned out ok....It's dice with 21 on the top w/cards around the sides
Danelle w/ her cake
Blowing the candles out!
Danelle w/ friends
Playing cards
Dustin and I - The chaperons
1 comments:
Good job on the "theme" party. Cassie I like your haircut too!
Post a Comment