Friday, May 23, 2008

While At School...

Well, I thought I would let you know a little about what I am doing at school which isn't too much but here it is...


The night before clean checks which are once a month, I was showering and Libby came in and dumped a cup of cold water on me... I totally hide in the corner and she only got me a little bit. So of course I had to get her back! I went and got a pitcher of cold water. We got the whole thing on video! It was HILARIOUS! To the right is a roommate, Becky, she was trying to clean the drain with a plastic fork...



One night my roommates, Whitney and Becky and I went out and wrote on a couple of our friends cars, "Just Married" They still don't know it was us.









Libby, Becky and I went to support our friend Scott at his basketball game. His tema is gold so we got these gold money hats, gold hoop earings, and found gold necklaces. We all wore black shirts and dark jeans with all of our other gold attire. Scott just laughed at us when we walked it. We had fun, so we didn't care what he thought.





Here is a shot of my room and a picture I took real quick of the temple from my desk.




Hopefully you can see this picture. This the structure of the student ambassadors program. This is the program that paid half my tuition. I am the secratary for the program. Which means I take the notes from all the meetings and post them on our blackboard account. I am also in charge of the website, which I haven't really been trained yet because the thing that lets us into the editing part isn't working. Oh well. But I am learning a lot! If you can read on the picture you can see where is says board member, there is about 5 board members per director. It is totally a student lead program. The program is AWESOME and I LOVE being part of it. If I haven't told you what we do, we have visit days for prospective students where we give them walking tours, and forums with different people from each department on campus. We have presentations we give to high schools or seminary classes to tell about BYU-Idaho. We have student mentoring program and this multi million blog sort of thing we use to do it with. We give campus tours with a golf cart thing which we offically started doing Monday. I was trained Thursday and WHOA! The carts are a LOT longer and harder to drive than I thought. But REALLY fun!

Now you know whats going on in Rexburg! LOVE YOU ALL!!

2 comments:

Dustin and Cassie said...

Sister -

I love the Money Hats! Your room looks wonderful also since i haven't seen it since the pictures were put up. I love you so much and hope you continue to be amazing!

*Danette said...

Hey girl Hey! I love your $ hats! I miss you! Hope you had a good long weekend!