So, I know that I'm a couple days, late, but better late than never, right?
Here are 25 things/memories I love about Dustin.
1) Hearing the story about him and Derek in MT builging that house and who threw the rock first
2) Working with dad on Grant & LaVonne's house singing Pippy the Hippy
3) Having the "magna Doodle" jingle stuck in our head, but sing "Peanut Butter" instead of "Magna Doodle"
4) Remind Justin Koogler and Wes not to let anyone hit my baby brother in the football game that night.
5) Playing in the rain at the bottom of the hill past Doc's house and filling the storm draing with leaves so we could have a "swimming pool"
6) Going to Dusty's house (our tutor)
7) How charasmatic he is
8) How fearless he can seem when it comes to trying new things/meeting new people
9) How he loves with his whole heart and never holds back
10) He's always up for a good time & a good laugh
11) He's the best chemist I know ; o )
12) The blue bomb ('nuff said)
13) Him jumping out of his 3rd story window onto the trampolin and spraining his ankle when we were like 13
14) Mom not knowing that's how he sprained his ankle until a few years ago
15) Sending him tapes of Danelle and I being silly while he was on his mission then on holidays if he liked the tapes and him telling us how ridiculous he and his companions thought we were
16) His mission farewell and how proud I was of him
17) His mission homecoming
18) How accepting he was of Matt when first met him (a week before the wedding)
19) His talent for totalling cars -- or letting friends drive them who total them -- in 9 yrs, 3 cars totalled -- 5 cars owned
20) His amazing ability to play a sport and be GREAT at it no matter what
21) How loyal he is
22) His willingness to "dress up" to entertain his neices and nephews no matter what time of day/night even holidays ; )
23) His DI T-shirt collection
24) No matter what you're doing he will always be able to slap the under side of your chin
25) His ability to be a BEST friend for 25 years
I love ya Dustin -- thanks for being my brother, you are a blessing to us all!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Happy Birthday Baby Brother!
Posted by Family at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sissy -
I was supposed to call you back but didn't in this crazy life of mine. Thank you so much for everything nice you were able to come up with! I love you much and will forever be your best friend!
A mom loves to hear all these wonderful comments between their children. Remember it's the memories that are important!!!!MOM
Post a Comment