Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sky Diving

Well, some of you might know but I went sky diving on Saturday in Ogden, UT. I went with some friends from Utah, there was about 11 of us. We about a 5 minutes "training" and then it was time to wait for our turn. I got an AWESOME video and tried to upload it but it wouldn't work... SORRY! But I do have pictures...



Here I am in my gear! Hot huh?!
Me in my harness which has a DANGER thing talking about how I could die... great comfort.



This is my instructor and I in the plane getting to the 13,000 ft so we could jump

This is the start of the free fall...
Still falling... we free fall for about a minute at 120 mph

Then we have a relaxing float down for about 7 minutes, it was so pretty to see the city from that high.

Here is me afterwards with my certificate for completing the "mission"

After it all, I LOVED it! It was definitely something I wanted to do before I died, goal accomplished!

Love ya all!!




3 comments:

Dustin and Cassie said...

Love it! Way Jealous!

Darin said...

That is cool. I am surprised you did and I didn't know you wanted to. Take me some time... HA. Congrads on setting a goal and accomplishing it. DA

*Danette said...

Sister I'm so....so...

1) Jealous
2) Mad you didn't tell me you were going so I could:
a) come and go with you
b) say my last goodbyes (just in case)
3) Happy that you made it back!