Friday, August 29, 2008

Went Against My Better Judgement

So, I have not yet jumped on the "Twilight" banwagon and I refuse to read them. purely because its the "in" things right now. I'm not one to succom to peer pressure so why start now, right?

Well, I may not read the books, but I'll set the blog background to resemble the Breaking Dawn cover. Is that the title of the new one?

4 comments:

Dustin and Cassie said...

Don't give in! Stay Strong! Cassie says I need to read them too.

Dustin and Cassie said...

ok so I really liked the first 3 and could not put them down! But this last one hasn't been my favorite!(sad because the first ones were so good and to end on such a bad one sucks!) But I still really like them! Dustin just makes fun of me for reading them but EVERYONE is doing it...so just do it...lol!

Family said...

I'm staying strong don't worry. I WILL NOT read those books! ;o)

Luellens said...

It doesn't have to be peer pressure. You should just read them because they are good books. No bad language or anything we would find offensive. And also just to support an LDS author. I think any book that kids are reading is worth reading. Just to see what makes them enjoy that book so much. That's why I read Harry Potter. And the good thing about reading them now is the series is done and you don't have to wait for the next one to come out! You are right about everyone reading them now! I read them last year and then the new one of course this year. That's actually what our book club read for last month. Hope all is well!