Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Semester So Far...

Well family, it has been a while since I have blogged. I'm sorry, I just LOVE reading everyone else I don't do my own. But that all changes today! So a lot of pictures are coming, but I hope you enjoy!!

As you all know I am an ambassador. This was from our retreat we had in September. We went up to this look out. As you can tell it was SUPER windy!

Here is me and my roommate getting ready for my hunting trip! Not really but it was a funny pic.

Here is my friends and I at the outdoor mall in Salt Lake City. I forgot the name of it. But it was POURING out! We still had fun though!

Of course we had to be silly.

On our way to conference.

Here is us after conference Sunday morning

This is the mess we saw on our way back. You can see the BLACK clouds ahead of us but then in the mirror you can see the bright blue sky! It was crazy!

Here is the pinata I made. Before the make up of it. I made it for FHE, it was really fun!

Here it is all done!! Sorry it was taking with my phones camera.

Here is Dallin, Becky and I in the middle of flour bombing. What is that you might ask? WELL, you play tag but instead of tagging people you throw a flour bomb at them. The flour EXPLODES everywhere! We ended up just smashing and throwing them at each other. We had about 6 grocery bags full of them. We all walked away just COVERED in flour. It was AWESOME! You make the bombs by opening a napkins to its thinnest part, then you put about a 1/2 cup of flour in it and tie it off with a tie or rubber band. Try it sometime. Maybe a new family game.

Us Girls...

The moms

Check the sign... We parked in Presidents parking!! Okay... so the car wasn't even off and we were only there for like 30 second BUT STILL!!

All of us at the luncheon

Me and Ashley... we matched.

Me and Mommy!!

My friends and I like to have fun some nights and write "Just Married" on our friends cars who aren't married. It is WAY fun!

Three of the boys in Ambassadors are on a flag football team, a soccer team so here is Becky and I supporting the boys at one of their games.

Danette... Breathe. Yes that guitarist is touching me. This is the drummer and bass player of Secondhand Serenade. Ashley (my roommate) is cousins with the drummer. We got to talk with them before the show, got walked in FOR FREE, and then we got to stand to the right of the stage for the whole concert! They were REALLY good live!

Here is the band... you can't really see the drummer though. But you get the idea.

I hope you liked the glispe into my semester so far... LOVE YOU ALL!!

2 comments:

Darin said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I hope you are not to busy. Conference must have been great. Seems like there is always weird weather in the spring and fall. So from ambassador to President... I like it!

*Danette said...

I still cannot believe that you got to see them live and be so close, and yes............................. OMG................. touch them!