Seriously, I just wanted to thank all of your for your love and support the last 4 weeks. It has FLOWN by , but we have enjoyed every second of it, some of them we enjoy more once they've passed. ;o)
None-the-less we recognize how blessed we are to be part of such an amazing family that loves us, and our kids, unconditionally and is always there to help and offer suggestions/advice on how to do things, or what to do next.
We never would have survived the last four weeks without you! Thanks for ALL you do! Denise, I never would have been able to survive some of Jay's tantrums without you! Trina, I never would have gotten Jess' diaper changed with your help! ;o)
Here are a couple new pics of the kids from today.
Of course, they aren't all looking at the camera!
I love Jess' new hair bows!
I know that his eyes are one of his best features, but he just looked so sweet!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Best Family Ever!
Love you all!
Posted by Family at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Well, now we know where you were today as we tried to see you. We went ahead a cleaned the garage and readying our house for the Thanksgiving invasion.HaHa Would really like to meet the baby before he's grown. I know we're boring but could maybe have walked the zoo. Oh, well we are glad you had such a good time! Pics look like it...MOM
Post a Comment