Thursday, November 13, 2008

Paper Airplanes

Sunday I made a paper airplane for little D, I do not think he had seen one before (it does not seem that now-a-days many people appreciate that). Well he thought the plane was really neat and spent most of the afternoon throwing it around calling it his Blue Angle. After so much use and abuse, last night I decided that I would make him some more. We sat down together and made 3 planes. They, again, were a big hit. We played for a while putting on our own air show in the house. When we were finished we were sitting around talking and I told Little D the story of how for the holidays we use to go to Grandma Eloise's house and play in the basement. One year in particular, all of the cousins made paper airplanes. We had contests all night, like who's plane could fly the farthest or fastest (in a straight line), looked the best, could do the best tricks, etc. It was fun to reminiscence...

1 comments:

Jack said...

Where's a pic of those planes? I for one would like to see them and know you are all handy with the old camera.....MOM