She is going to kill me but I'm a proud mom...This last semester Danelle has carried fifteen credits at school which wouldn't be so hectic if she wasn't also Area Director of the Ambassador program on BYU-Idaho campus and Relief Society President in her ward at church. Many times she'd call so tired while working on one of her assignments, activities, retreats, etc. but so excited with her life and experiences. After being home this last week she received her grades and got four A's and three B's which made her so happy. She's worked hard and has been blessed for all her service and love for those around her. She is entering her senior year which doesn't seem possible...afterall she is the baby! CONGRADULATIONS DANELLE!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Great job Danelle. You obviously worked hard this last semester! I am so proud of you. I hope that your senior year goes well. Do not give up the end of the tunnel is in site!!!
Post a Comment