Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pumkpin Patch Fun!


Grandpa and Grandma with all the kids

Instead of pigs in a blanket, we have kids in a barrow.

I loved watching Danette realize that maybe a white velour warmup suit wasn't the best clothing choice for a trip to the pumpkin patch. We told her it's a "Rookie-Mom" mistake.

Okay, this is so funny. While standing in line for the pony rides, Danette was going to buy a ticket for 3 year old Jay to ride the ponies with Taylor and Abbie. Trina and I saw the way Jess was glued to the fence and told Danette "you're gonna have to buy a ticket for Jess". She didn't believe us until it was time for our group to enter the ring. Jess about stampeded over everyone to get on her pony! I must have take 10 pictures of Jess being SO HAPPY on that pony!

One of our most FAVORITE things is seeing how much Abbie loves Jess in every way! But, one favorite thing for Abbie is to touch/rub Jess' hair. In this picture, Jess didn't like it.

0 comments: