Jess
I'm sitting on the couch and Jess climbs up in my lap, pats my forehead and says, head pake (spank)!
Today while I was doing Jess' hair I said, "Are you the prettiest girl?" She replied, "Who, Me?"
Jay
I was looking at Danelle's facebook and a page of like 20 pictures of Danelle came up. Jay says, "That's a lot of Auntie Legs!"
Jay got out of time out today and says, "I'm gonna be good forever, I have a happy heart now".
After dinner I baked cookies, and Jay says, "My belly is full of milk and cookies" he points to my belly and says. "what's yours full of?"
Yep, that's a typical day for me -- isn't just grand! = )
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Kids Faces Say It All, Especially the Mouth!
Posted by Family at 11:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh kids ...
Post a Comment