So yesterday I kept trying to think of something cool to write about Nee Nee and all I could think about was how great my sister was! I can't write poems like the rest of the family BUT hopefully my simple words can get the point across that, Sister, I LOVE you tons!
I LOVE being able to come home and sit on the big comfy couch and talk while we jump from subject to subject. I LOVE being able to laugh about memories, singing phrases, and silly things that come out of our mouths. It is fun to hear all the stories I don't remember from growing up.
The words could go on and on but they all mean the same thing, I love you sister!! And I hope your birthday was AMAZING!!
TONS of love, Nells
1 comments:
Thanks Nells...you're so nice. I miss you too! :) Nee Nee
Post a Comment