Okay, so last week we finally got around to having the kids break the wishbone from our Thanksgiving Turkey (gross, I know). So I explained to the kids that two people pull on a wishbone and when it breaks whoever is holding the piece with the center attached is going to have good luck. Well, the kids pulled on it and wouldn't you know the center piece comes flying off! (see photo)
Of course I didn't get a picture of the original event but it was so funny and we were laughing so hard I had the kids recreate the moment while I threw the center piece in the air and took the picture. It took us, like, 20 pictures to finally get the photo below. But, it was worth it!
Friday, February 6, 2009
We got BAD luck from a Wishbone!
Posted by Cook Family at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Well Done!
Post a Comment