I know we can't believe it but Cassie went to her first formal school dance, Homecoming! Now for this to happen successfully, you know there were only 2 things we needed. Danelle doing the hair and Danette doing the makeup. With this combination, you know the party started way before she was ready for the dance!
Here is Cass getting her beauty consultation...thank goodness the Aunt's brought cases of hair and makeup supplies.

Here is Cassie texting her friends while Nell does the hair and Nett does her fingernails.

Here is Danette giving a "dance" demonstration. Now, here I will mention that I have many more photos of the wild and craziness that ensued this night. However, we know our mother looks at this blog and we didn't want to embarrass her by posting them publically. Privately, you can tell me and I will email them to you!

Finally ready for the dress...here is the front view....

Here is the back view....

Here are the other kids that came over that evening..

In closing I have to give the biggest thank-you-shout-out to my sisters Danelle and Danette. Danelle flew home to Enumclaw from Rexburg to help Cassie and Danette left her 3 little children home with their Dad for the evening (hum, maybe not as big a sacrifice...wink-wink) to help Cassie and me. They are truly better than any big sisters Cassie could have ever had!
Here is Cass getting her beauty consultation...thank goodness the Aunt's brought cases of hair and makeup supplies.

Here is Cassie texting her friends while Nell does the hair and Nett does her fingernails.

Here is Danette giving a "dance" demonstration. Now, here I will mention that I have many more photos of the wild and craziness that ensued this night. However, we know our mother looks at this blog and we didn't want to embarrass her by posting them publically. Privately, you can tell me and I will email them to you!

Finally ready for the dress...here is the front view....

Here is the back view....
Cassie is all ready...here she is with her "beauty team".

Coming down the stairs......

Cassie's friend Cory was one of people in their group, so here is a photo of them together. He also brought her the flowers.

Coming down the stairs......

Cassie's friend Cory was one of people in their group, so here is a photo of them together. He also brought her the flowers.

Here are the other kids that came over that evening..

In closing I have to give the biggest thank-you-shout-out to my sisters Danelle and Danette. Danelle flew home to Enumclaw from Rexburg to help Cassie and Danette left her 3 little children home with their Dad for the evening (hum, maybe not as big a sacrifice...wink-wink) to help Cassie and me. They are truly better than any big sisters Cassie could have ever had!

4 comments:
It was so much fun! Thanks for having us! Memories were definitely made and I loved everyminute of it! Cassie, you looked beautiful!
PS. I want to see the photo of me with my drink and Legs flashing to can of hair spray!
I would like to see the pick of grandma with her. I did start this whole family....LOL
Oh, PS
Cassie you are the most beautiful grand daughter anyone could ever hope for....inside and out! You girls will always make sure the special events ARE SPECIAL! MOM A.
Post a Comment