Monday, December 7, 2009

Heres a Lil Glimpse

Here we go again! Some of these things are out of order... deal.

Here is Halloween...

Tiana (rock star) Becky (a dude) Me (a girl body guard)

Scott and I in a potato cellar. We had a group of people and watched a movie in the cellar.

There are train tracks right there so of course we climb on the trains.

German, Becky and I

Thanksgiving Time

The reason I love my nerds! hahaha

Snuggie anyone?

Mom was reading to Jess. I just thought it was a cute picture

Oh yeah, I cut her hair. I think we actually look alike with our hair the same style now.

Jess just having fun talkin to Ressa. Thought it was super cute.

Shooting... I was good by the way.

Mom, Tiana and I on our way to get our Thanksgiving feast... Chinese.

Eatin' some Pho. LOVE IT!!

I cant move the pictures but this was just last Friday in my Food Science class. We had to conduct a experiment and mine was making four different cakes with four different flours and then we had people come and score them with scorecards we had to make. It was actually really fun!

This is Rachel and I. We are in the same class.

I went on a Class field trip to Boise and got to go explore different options for a career and such.

Here is Rachel and I on the bus.

At the Capitol Building... Leaping.

On the way home we got to stop by the Boise, Twin Falls and Idaho Falls temples. Here is me practicing my "bridals" at the temple. Rachel and I were laughing because there are always brides posing in the temple like this.

The Twin Falls temple.

This is was you get when you are bored and you have 3-D glasses with the 3-D part out.

This is me trying look like a mom... how does it look?

We went to Jackson to a Sumo thing... I was grossed out the whole time but it was fun... probably more funny.


I had a bad day and my friend got me a Gerber daisy. I thought it was pretty so I took a pic



My new favorite thing to wear is leggings... NOT under a dress or anything but just around the apartment. My roommates call it my Jazzercise wear. So I was showing my moves.

Hope you enjoyed the little glimpse!
Love you all!! I'm SO excited to come home soon!

2 comments:

Cook Family said...

Cheez, Nell...I don't know why you're so excited to come home! You have WAY more exciting and fun stuff going on at school! Keep up the fun...I mean, good work! Love you much! Big D.

*Danette said...

You're ridiculous! LOVE the leggings! That's what I want for Christmas!