
Our first order of business this Christmas was our annual cutting down the Griswald-I mean Cook Family Christmas Tree at our local tree farm. Here are the men, armed with their tools.
This year, Colton became a man and cut down the family tree, by hand, all by himself!

Here is Colton with his Christmas trophy.

Here's the family after delivering some Christmas goodies to friends and family.

Okay-this is one of my favorite pictures. While decorating the tree I told the kids I wanted a picture of them. Cassie said to count to 3 and then take the picture. So, with both kids looking at the camera I counted to 3 and took the picture. When I said 3, Cassie went for the kiss and we captured Colton's reaction. Priceless...




2 comments:
What great pictures! You are sooo funny....again. Cassie if you get any more beautiful we will lock you up! G-Ma A.
I think Cassie needs to be a model! Love Colt's reaction to her kiss! HILARIOUS! = )
Post a Comment