Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Colton: Ladies Man

During dinner we asked Colton about his day at school. (You would think we'd know better by now...)

Colton: Two girls were chasing me at recess today.
Dad: Alright! Did you let them catch you?
Colton: No, they were mad and running and yelling
Mom: Oh, I am sure they weren't mad.
Colton: They were after one fell off the balance beam.
Mom: (in her drawn-out Mom voice) What happened?
Colton: Well, you know the bouncy-balls at recess? Well, I was kicking one and it hit one girl here (pointing at his chest) and knocked her right off the balance beam! (He's giggling at the memory...) so they chased me.
Mom: Were these girls in your class? (thinking I might have to make apologies...)
Colton: No, there names are "purple" and "sweat". That's what we yell at them on the playground. One girl has a purple coat and another always wears a sweatshirt.

I can't decide why the girls were chasing him...either it was the ball to the chest or calling a girl "sweat" in public.

Colton Jack, Ladies Man....

2 comments:

Jack said...

Oh, Colty, someday "sweat" will be "sweety" and "purple" with be "kalabunga" and they will be chasing you to kiss you! Yuk!

Dustin and Cassie said...

WOW Colt! You have way better game than I did back in the day ...

- Nunny