Friday, April 9, 2010

A DAY IN THE TEMPLE.....EASTER CELEBRATION




On my mother's 80th birthday our desire as a family was to be together in the temple and do her temple work and seal her to her parents for "time and all eternity". Since her birthday was on a Wednesday we did change it to two days later but all were there to celebrate that occasion. As we entered the temple the sun was causing a glow on the spring flowers and it was so beautiful. I felt mom walk in with me and we both cried through the whole experience everywhere we went in the temple. I didn't want it all to end but at least I knew mom could now proceed in her spiritual growth and be ready to "receive" those she loves again. The Lord just keeps on giving all he has if we just prepare and act on receiving it!

1 comments:

Cook Family said...

This was a super-great-and-wonderful experience. Thanks to everyone who made the long trip!