This last month Danelle turned 23, was elected to chair her "major society", started her last block of on-campus studies, got accepted to Gilbert High School in Arizona to do her student teaching, still teaching Gospel Doctrine class in her ward, and sharing this smile with all those she knows. In her future she is deciding whether to go right into a master's program, teach (if she can find a job), or serve a mission. Danelle, we are so proud of the focus you have had on getting your education and the committment you have to the Lord and living the Gospel. Love you, MOM and DAD
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Read it
Congrats and love you Sis!
Met a guy this weekend from Phoenix, said he knew about Gilbert HS, but did not say much about after I told him you were going there.
I don't know if that's good news or bad. MOM
Legs, you're the best and I sure do love your guts!
Post a Comment