Well here we go... Try to guess what went on...
Clue #1
Not too bad... Can't really tell...
It spatters and is yellow...

Clue #3
It spatters high to the ceiling...
Clue #3
It spatters high to the ceiling...
Something white hit the floor and the stove... What is on the hood thing?
Now we have yellow and white stuff all over the stove and counter...
Apparently mom got in its way...
The explosions came from this...

Well... mom and I were in the computer room and I thought I heard dad but then I didn't hear anything again so I just ignored it. Then a few minutes after that I told mom I was hearing things or someone or something is in your house. We go out to the kitchen and the eggs were poppin! She took the pan and went to put it in the sink and run water in the pan. The result... EXPLOSION!! On the counters, mom, the ceiling.. EVERYWHERE. It was very comical and we had to share with you. Enjoy! And remember don't long distance cook like our lovely mother :]
Well... mom and I were in the computer room and I thought I heard dad but then I didn't hear anything again so I just ignored it. Then a few minutes after that I told mom I was hearing things or someone or something is in your house. We go out to the kitchen and the eggs were poppin! She took the pan and went to put it in the sink and run water in the pan. The result... EXPLOSION!! On the counters, mom, the ceiling.. EVERYWHERE. It was very comical and we had to share with you. Enjoy! And remember don't long distance cook like our lovely mother :]
4 comments:
Oh MY! Now that is funny! Bet that was fun to clean up too :) lol
This doesn't even show the real mess. It was everywhere! One even blew up in my face when I took it off the stove. Good thing I had my glasses on to cover my eyes from egg shells. It was all the way into the living room! I mean EVERYWHERE! It was a mess to clean up....
Where would the fun be if your food didn't explode!?! I know where you can get some more eggs, for real cheap. = )
I love how you set the post up... That was cute. Deb did the same thing while we were in Hawaii. She was boiling eggs and we had actually left to go to the beach. On our way home she said, "OH MY GOSH!!!!" We hurried home and she ran up the stairs. By the time D and I made it up all we saw was... well, egg all over the place!
Post a Comment