Well family it is my last semester... here is some happenings so far!
We had a bonfire... this is Mel, Kelsey, Brittany and I
I went to my friend Chris' house party
We went and shot a TV up... it was SUPER fun!
I won the Society bake off... the spoon was a my prizeTo save money we all stayed with girls in our class. I stayed with Erika in Pleasant Grove and they were having "Strawberry Days" so we went down and walked around... This is Tiffany, Me and Janae
I went to a school Rodeo... not to bad... the riders sucked but it was still entertaining. We went with a big group of people but here is one of Kelsey and I
I talked to my cooperating teacher in Arizona about student teaching and their first day of meetings and such is August 6th so I plan on going to be there then. But I found out yesterday I can go but it was start my 60 days of student teaching until August 16th because of BYU-Idaho's semester schedule. Weird but oh well! I'm super excited to be a tiger!!

And yes, I am filling out mission papers to leave after my student teaching. Well I guess that should be corrected. I am done filling them out... Here is my little check list online all done.

And yes, I am filling out mission papers to leave after my student teaching. Well I guess that should be corrected. I am done filling them out... Here is my little check list online all done.

I met with my bishop last night and now I just need to make an appointment with my stake president then my papers are off! Hopefully I will be able to meet with him on Sunday and then about 2 weeks till my call should come!!
I will be walking for graduation Friday, July 23rd, 2010!! There is commencement at 6:30pm in the Hart Building, then actual walking (Convocation) at 8pm in the Hinckley Building Chapel.
I'm really excited for all the changes, even though it scares me to no end at the same time :]
Love you!
2 comments:
Well, thanks for the update so we know when to arrive and go?????LOL Glad you had fun at your conference. Hope this week hasn't been too hard for you! MOM
Sister-- I miss you too much! Hurry up and come home already! Then you have to stay, no AZ, no mission, just being home! = )
Post a Comment