Here's our little Reesie....she loved the slide as long as older sister was taking her down!

Abbie wanted a pic of her doing acrobats and she posed so well...way to go girl!

This girl will smile for the camera any day....photo shoot definately in her future!

You don't often find one without the other when we are altogether! GREAT UNCLE you are!

Our beautiful Taylor getting ready to climb!

Oh, man, that dude snuck in amongst us!!!!

Our beautiful Nells with one of her princesses! She loves all her nieces and nephews so much!

Baby jumping to Aunt Cookie...he has so much trust for a little guy! Or maybe it's NO FEAR!

Kids playing on the monkey bars...I took so many individual ones but couldn't put all on here!

Everyone was getting in the game....kids, parents and even strangers!

Some tough guys we saw in the park.....tried to fool us with those smiles!

Running back in the 2020 Women's National League! Of course, Danette will be coaching!

Taylor got a gumball from the machine and looks like she has a swollen cheek here! LOL

I promised the grandkids I would give them quarters for the "trinket" machines if they'd eat their dinner.....
3 comments:
would have liked to have been there.
Would like to have had you there!!!MOM
Yes, I had to quietly throw the "mustache" away while he wasn't looking. = )
Post a Comment