I had just walked in and seen everyone. There were so many it was overwhelming and I did shed some tears. Kathi Kirk said, it was the largest retirement party she had seen at Horizon in fifteen years she'd been there. I feel so honored to have had so many "friends".

We are a "mighty foursome". Teresa, coworker and planner behind the party with Denise, my immediate boss. Then Amy my ex-boss who guided us through some challenging times/changes, and Janet who has been my co-worker for fifteen years.
These women are dear friends as well.

Linda also helped train me in HR (benefits), Lori (benefits) and Linda (safety and health) who is the "sparkplug" for everything Horizon Air does.

Jack and I at the sunflower picture. He came and brought me a dozen white roses to celebrate. Thanks, honey, for being there for me and making it a special day during and after!

One of the great gifts I recieved from Nancy Graves (recruiter) and Kim Byquist. An Horizon jacket that I have always wanted to purchase but just didn't go to company store. Thanks so much you guys!

Andy(was payroll manager), Crystal (pilot payroll), and Chris just returned to Horizon IT. Crystal has been with compnay for more years than I. Used to work with my daughter, Denise.

Debbie (reservation executive asst.), Suzi (Sales), Debra and Karen (Services Training). These women are such loyal professionals and taught me so much about "caring and sharing" all of our talents and abilities to make it all work.

These are some friends visiting and eating during the party. Konnie, in pink shirt used to work with me in HR but transfered to Pass Bureau. Patricia in white shirt works with Konnie there. Are such great people to work with when planning your trips!

Nancy and Ana actually trained me fifteen years ago in HR at Horizon. Nancy has retired but Ana is still with Alaska. We did many fun things together...especially at Halloween.

This is Curt (facilities), Lori (Purchasing), Debra (Services Training) and Vicki (Purchasing). We have all been at Horizon/Alaska for at least fifteen years (if not over 20) Curt has retired, also.

This is Lisa who is our front desk receptionist for the Cooperate Office and we filled in for her on her vacations, breaks, and lunch hours for years.
1 comments:
Were is the inspiration??? The picture of Waterville.
Post a Comment