Colton turned 10 this year!!!! Here are some pictures of his birthday, sorry they are late but we havent had our camera for a while :P
The morning of the 16th, getting up and ready for a special day at school where he would also be going on a field trip to the Seattle glass museun (yes, a great place to take Colton and a 20 other fourth graders)
I (sis) made Colton a big birthday breakfast bofore school,which colton was very excited about :) Cocoa, grape soda, oatmeal, eggs with bacon bits, toast, cereal, and an orange


Then after school I picked Colton up from school with a suprise on the dashboard, a GIANT cupcake, with more hot cocoa, something else he was super excited about:)

For dinner it was a mexican fiesta! Tamales, burritos, chips and salsa, and pina coladas!
It earned a thumbs up from the birthday boy










1 comments:
he is sure growing up to be a "little man" isn't he! I love the baby picture at the end.
Post a Comment