
Finally we were able to go to the Seattle Temple and see Danette/Matt sealed to the kids (Jay, Jess, and Jackson). It had been a long two years with many challenges and obstacles to make the adoption permanent and kids legally a part of our lives. There were so many prayers offered for Danette, Matt and the children. There are so many words that could have been said at the sealing but the children were small and being around the altar was not going to be a place they would sit for any length of time. I wanted something to have been said to them about how much Jesus loved them and wanted them to be with loving parents who would shelter them from some of those storms in life, I wanted someone to tell them their family there loved them so much and were going to help raise them in the Gospel and make sure they understood the scriptures and how they have and would affect their lives, I wanted them to know they would come first in their families life above all else now and would not be afterthoughts in a helter-skelter life of unrest, crime, and abuse. I someone to tell them they were really home and would find peace and security and be happy! Love you all so much....
0 comments:
Post a Comment