Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Visiting Temple Square at Christmas....Entering MTC

Once she was on her way she never looked back.....

Visting with a teacher from MTC who came to welcome her.Elders and Sisters lining the driveway to MTC waving and smiling at all the "greenies".

Will be hard transition for them both but they will endure because they both know it's the Lord's turn to have her for a time to do his workl...Danette, will be the support and strength any missionary would need!

Look at those comfortable AND good looking shoes!!!!

And there she is ready to set California Arcadia Mission on fire! And soooo stylish!

I will look at this picture often and think of my little baby daughter who has been such a good example to me in the Gospel. I pray that as a mom I have prepared her some for this very important call.....she will do us proud, I know!

Here Danelle is so happy and ready to get going on her eighteen month service for the Lord!


The next morning we got up as late as possible so the day wouldn't "really" begin and she would leave us.....









We went and sat across the street from the "square" and had some hot chocolate until the lights came on. As we crossed the street it was so overwhelmingly beautiful!!!





The nativity on Temple Square was so touching and you felt the "spirit" of the night and warmth they all must have felt from the star as it shone so bright that night.

0 comments: