Monday, August 8, 2011

Fourth of July around the Peninsula......

My first home....Dad and my first home on Marguerite in Bremerton. Happy Memories! Had to start here for our trip around the Peninsula!

Bakery in Poulsbo where I got sick from goodies which eventually led me to a pregnancy test when I found out I was pregnant with Danette! So happy.....
View from our lawn chairs as we watched the people on the beach and beautiful Mt. Rainier!

Canoer paddling by while we were eating lunch...

Froggy nestled in the trees.....

Jack relaxing after a super/dooper picnic lunch packed by us!



A view of Seattle from the Peninsula ....

Loved this view from a park along the way....

This was a flea market we stopped and enjoyed in Poulsbo...



So pretty....we sat here at the Illahee Park and had a snack!





Dad's "birthday treat card" brought to a close a wonderful day celebrating America by seeing so much of her northwest beauty!

Fireworks at King County Fairgrounds....not the greatest but fun! We parked and sat on our lawn chairs and watched them.

THE END

0 comments: