Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Play time while at school

Well, it’s been a while… This semester has been REALLY crazy. I have been busy, BUT of course I am managing to plug some fun in there. Here is some things that I have been up to.

I am a student ambassador this semester and will probably be one till I graduate. Here are some pictures of things I have been doing with ambassadors. One of everyone in front of the school sign, we had an overnight retreat for managers (I am media manager) in the Tetons. One picture of us managers up a trail by our cabin, and another one of us playing “Dead Man.” They have all of those little mattresses and what you pretty much do it grab one, put it in front of you and jump on the pile of everyone. The next picture of me in my famous blue shirt is of Sabrina and me at a one-day retreat for all ambassadors. We had just played a game with a hola hoop.




I have still been going shooting for fun. We shoot random things from cans of refried beans to pumpkins. There is a picture of McKae (my roommate) and I in my car, it was FREEZING!! Then we were messing around with the guns, obviously.



Next is one of us sisters in the car on the way to Wenatchee at 6 in the morning… we were cramed to say the least. Next is me and grandpa after the service.



Some friends and I like to play, Homerun Derby. Pretty much it is just a bunch of us get together and have one hitter, a pitcher with like 15 balls and everyone else in the out field. The picture is of me trying to climb the fence.





My friend Jill and Ben came up from Reno this past weekend and so Jill came with a couple of us and went shooting. Pictures of Jill, McKae and I in the car and then me wearing the ear muffs and glasses for protection.




I have been really busy the past week and this week with elections. I am the elections committee chairperson right now and WOW I had NO idea how much stress it would be. But I am getting through it… mainly because it will be done this Friday… YAY! Other than that, school is school and I still LOVE it!