Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Home Makeover - Thomas Edition

Well, the time had come for us to paint over the colors that were originally in our home. I had the fabulous help of my two wonderfully talented sister and the guru -- mom.


Here are the before and afters:

Our bedroom was green and off white before with a floral border:


Now: Butterfly Bush on the walls with red and black



Our entry before was plain white with a bit of black accent on the walls:


I repainted it white (patched a few holes) and spruced up the space with a colorful and full flower arrangement. My favorite flower -- bird of paradise.
The kitchen before was full of muted colors. Khaki, light green, white:
Now: Jungle orange and a crisp white
We had so much fun painting and I couldn't have done it without my loving family! My sisters are always there for me and help me work through everything -- even painting! Of course the nice clean space is because of mom -- no one cleans better than her!