Oh Neenee-
How can I ever say enough about my favorite older sister. Being that I just saw you an hour ago, not much that you haven't already heard. ; )
Happy birthday! I love you and am so glad and lucky to have you as a sister. Just to recap here are a few of my favorite memories of you (sorry I don't have pics for some)
1. Our mullets

2. You asking which of your chins had a butt
3. Going to Junkyard Jerry's
4. Card night with your friend Sarah
5. Any time spent with you & Cassie (mostly when we would teach her No Scrubs)
6. Any time spent with you & Colty (giving him coal was pretty funny -- but just getting him riled up before bed and the leaving is usually my favorite)
7. Reminiscing about the Glennwood with you and Paul
8. Playing tennis everyday the summer of 2004
9. Fostering kittens with you & Cas (this is the night we had 17 cats in my back bedroom)
10. Going through the temple with you & the rest of the fam
11. Getting parenting advise from you -- to be applied in the future
12. Venting about my husband to you
13. Going to Sequim with you & mom for our detox
14. Going to Disneyland with you and your family

15. The time you put Dustin in the trunk of your Gold Rabbit
16. You teaching me how to use PAF and doing geneology
17. Helping you with your pergola (which I am still jealous of)
18. Staying at your house in Burien when the blue bomb got stolen
19. Staying at your house in Burien and asking to play the game "An Enchanted Evening" (I didn't know what it was!)
20. Being at your wedding and enjoying the "program"
21. Being at your wedding and loving my "puffy sleaves" on my Jr. Bridesmaid dress
22. Riding with you and Danelle, and your kids to the beach last summer listening to Bon Jovi
23. Listening to you tell stories of you and Jen, or should I say Star and Comet?
24. Looking at your pictures with Sabina (you were so fashionable then :)
25. Going to church volleybal together and not having to say anything and know how mad each of us were for losing!
26. Asking you for baking tips (like which butter to use)
27. How excited you get about a bargain
28. Shopping with you for stuff for Cassie
29. Friday lunches at Teriyaki
30. Working on projects with you
31. Riding in your "mini-van, mega fun"
32. Watching Campus Ladies with you (What's happening? Barry am I having a stroke?)
33. Watching "How Clean is Your House" with you (If I had known there were moths, I'd have run a mile away)
34. Having talk with Danelle about the famale reproductive system and cycle (I once was a pin-head)
35. How much you let me be the aunt and make your kids call me Super-Net
36. Everytime you want to play fetch with Cody
37. When you let me stop by on my way home to use the bathroom because I didn't go before I left work
38. I just think you're great -- ALL THE TIME!
0 comments:
Post a Comment