Well, what can I say....what a wonderful weekend with all of you children and grandchildren. Someone was asking me this morning how it went and after sharing a few things with her she said, "You are so fortunate your children love to be together and laugh with each other. I have such a straight-laced and serious family they only get together when necessary....not to play or be silly. Real maturity and intelligence is knowing they are both needed for strengthening the family character." She so hit the nail on the head. You are all so smart, work hard, and do soooo much service in your lives for others but seemed to know when it's time to just be silly and laugh with and at each other. I'm so grateful for that and pray that you can teach that to your children. I guess it can also be called "stopping to smell the roses". Your "rapid change of directions" keep me from having alzhimers!Ha Thank you for loving each other and being there for each other even when the tears temporarily flow. Your mom and dad love you all so very much!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You do have a wonderful family! I have always loved being at your home or with everyone. It was like my other family. You guys have always known how to have fun too. I'm grateful that I know all of you! Love you all! Glad I found you on here so I can keep up with everyone! I will be back in a week so I will come by and visit.
Come visit any time! There is A LOT of stuff to see around San Antonio!
Post a Comment