I, cassie cook, have been officialy dubbed the cook family blogger since blogging makes my mom angry(or so i've heard:)
So here are some pics from the 4th:
While watching fireworks from the window colton asked nett if he could smell her armpit(only he knows why) she said yes and proceded to smash his face into her pit! and even more surprising(well not really), he asked again!
And here is a pic of 2 of my kittens watching fireworks out their window (although you cant see the fireworks because of the flash)
One day grandpa and super came over, it was so hot that they decided to join colton in the pool!
This video is of grandpa jumping into our pool with colton:
Here is one with colton, super, and tapa making a whirlpool!Very funny!
2 comments:
Cassie-you are such a good girl and your Mom loves you "over the moon and back". Thank you for being the Cook Family Blog-Master. I think you're the best daughter I could have ever asked for. I love you Diddler and thanks for posting this! Your Mom...
It looks like all are having fun in the sun!!
Post a Comment