Decide which one we like better snd I will take the other one off ... Ha Ha Ha
Looks like fun, haven't been to a "water amusement park" in ages!500 more magazine cover makers @ www.FakeMagazineCover.com (use digital photos or a webcam).
I like the Rich and Famous one. I was at work when I saw it and wanted to laugh LOUD!!!
I like the first one. I laughed so loud!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Decide which one we like better snd I will take the other one off ... Ha Ha Ha
Looks like fun, haven't been to a "water amusement park" in ages!
500 more magazine cover makers @ www.FakeMagazineCover.com (use digital photos or a webcam).
I like the Rich and Famous one. I was at work when I saw it and wanted to laugh LOUD!!!
I like the first one. I laughed so loud!
Post a Comment