Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Look into My Summer Break

Well family... it has been awhile so here I am to tell you about what I have been up to thus far during my break. A couple of my friends, Becky and Libby, came home with me after school to see Seattle and then we were off to Hawaii! Here are some pictures from our activities.
Seattle we went down to the pier

Then there was a Christopher Columbus Statue

We went to the gum wall, Becky put her first and I put probably my 8th piece on the wall. Libby had already thrown hers away before we got there.

Next was the Fremount Bridge Troll. This thing is HUGE! But we got some fun pictures!

Right across from the troll was a PERFECT picture opportunity and we took a chance to take some fun pictures.

That night we went to a Mariners game. Of course we lost but it was still fun! We all got matching shirts and yelled for our losing team!

Off to HAWAII! Danette and Cassie came with us for a few days and then it was just Becky, Libby and I. We got there and all of us got to sit FIRST CLASS! It was SO nice to ride in for 6 hours!

Here is our condo! It was pretty nice for how cheap it was.

This is the view from our balcony, SO pretty!

Weimea Canyon

A look out

Spouting Horn-Which I was reading about before we went which is... supposedly there was a lizard that would eat the people that would go in the water there. Well one day a man went in the water and came through the hole which got the lizard stuck! So when you her the "groan" from the hole, it is the lizard groaning from being stuck in the hole!

I was trying to look like it

Twin Falls

So we wanted to go snorkling, we went to this place and saw this HUGE guy standing there. Then Becky was like, "THATS KAREEM ABDUL-JABBAR!" Of course we got our picture with him!

Anni Beach-We went to the fish taco bus for lunch and none of us got fish! haha

The light house beautiful from afar- We were too cheap/poor to go up close.

A turn into a mermaid...
Scotty was our favorite place to eat!
So Cassie HAD to have coconut and when she FINALLY got one she opened it, drained the milk (which she didnt like but didn't want to throw away), then cracked it. It was on our balcony after she left and then we saw it the night before we left and decided to mess around and take pictures.
If anyone reconizes the necklace you know I am in Hilo Hattie! I came back with 4 of those necklaces!
The chickens aka Alarm
We had to be out of our condo by noon but we didn't know what to do so we went to McDonald's and played Phase 10, we were there for 3 hours!
Our sweet gecko tatts!
We went to dinner before we left and it was a good thing it was our last night it was POURING!
Well it was AMAZING!! And it was fun but now its back to reality. Although I am off tonight to Arizona for a few days to visit a friend... I LOVE moms benefits!
Love you family!

4 comments:

Cook Family said...

Thanks so much for taking Cassie! You're a fun example to her of how to loosen up!

LOVE the Gecko tatts!

A nni (not the beach, your sister)

Dustin and Cassie said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun and we are totally jealous! Hope you are making time to work and not just playing! Love you have fun!

Danelle said...

Side note on the gecko tatts... Beckys dad made her scrub it off before they got in the car to drive home from Utah! HAhaHA Poor girl.

Dustin and Cassie said...

Good for her Dad sounds like myself the first time you got a fake one ... I love you Still!