Well, don't ever say your father is the last of the big spenders. Tonight he took me to Sam's Club for dinner (pizza AND a drink), then to the movie "Swing Vote" (no popcorn), and then dessert out of the peanut M&M machine at the theatre (we couldn't figure out how to work it for five minutes). Now, is this a romantic date or what? We did laugh a lot so that's the main thing!
I wanted to just say a little about the movie "Swing Vote". I know, I know, I'm really obsessed with the election this year but though the language in the movie was sometimes offensive the message was vastly important for all Americans to take to heart. Daddy and I were sincerely "reawakened to the personal obligation we have to do what we can to hold fast to our freedoms". This country is sacred and we are it's protectors. If all our citizens thought their vote didn't count their would be thousands...maybe millions who would stay home and allow a dwindling of our inheritances/blessings. I'm reading "The ObamaNation" and in it, one of the nations most radical leftist (Alinsky) is noted as saying, "Let us not forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first readical: from all our legends, mythology, and history...the first radical known to man who belled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom...Lucifer." This is one of the most informative/scary/documented books I have ever read to "shake" you into this election. If you'll read the book let me know and I'll get it for you! Please, register and prepare yourself to vote....You could be the "swing vote"!

1 comments:
I couldn't have planned a better date myself ... unless of course you payed for your pizza at Sam's Club and didn't just eat the freebies ... i love you both and am glad you are enjoying each others' love!
Post a Comment