Saturday, September 27, 2008

8 Things About Danelle

8 things I'm passionate about
Family
School
BYU-Idaho (Ambassadors)
Friends
Traveling
Music
Church
Memories

8 words or phrases I say often
Totally!
I’m an Idiot
I have a meeting!
Hate my life (Even though I love it)
Heh?!
It’s just a yoke! I was just yoking!
What is this?!
Dirty Pop!!

8 Things I want to do before I die
Go up in a hot air balloon
Learn to ballroom dance
Make a 5 course meal
Get a doctorate
Take a pottery class and display it in my home
Buy a house
Learn to play piano
Go on a mission

8 Things I've learned from my past
Don’t take things for granted
Laugh and learn from mistakes
Use a planner
Don’t procrastinate (still learning)
Live life to the fullest-everyday
Be yourself
Always have faith in the Lord
Pray always

8 Places I would LOVE to visit
Sacred Grove
Australia
New York / DC
Europe
Bahamas
Peru
Africa
Egypt

8 Things I currently need or want
Money
More knowledge
Every member of my family to know how much I love them
Strengthen my Testimony-everyday
Vacation
Going with Danette on these…
My Dad's hip to stop bothering him
McCain to get elected so my mom can stop stressin'
To be a better daughter and friend

8 people I tag
Mom
Dad
Denise
Darin
Derek
Dustin
Cassie Cook
Cassie A

0 comments: