Saturday, September 27, 2008

8 Things About Me - Danette

8 things I'm passionate about
Family -- Having one someday that includes more than our dog! (No offense Cody)
Matt
Photography
Crafting / Creating Things
Traveling -- Seeing the world and appreciating it
Spay/Neutering Animals
Food Storage -- This is a new one for me
Life itself

8 words or phrases I say often
Shut Up!
Totally
Our case worker....
Nope, still haven't heard anything yet
Matt, I need money for....
I don't want to get up
I'm such a dork
OMG! (Oh my gosh)

8 Things I want to do before I die
Live abroad for a year
Be a mom/grandma
Scuba Dive in Australia (Great Barrier Reef)
Not have a house payment
Learn a foreign language
Go on a mission with Matt
Get the web working on my new cell phone (My phone timer just hit 83 minutes and the web on my phone finally works!) I guess I can check this off my list!
Learn to cook -- not even really well, just well enough it doesn't have to come from a box!

8 Things I've learned from my past
Happiness is a choice
My parents really are wise
Individual Worth
Patience (maybe not learned, but learning this one) leading me to:
Nothing ever turns out quite like you planned
I should have been born blonde
Even when I want to cry laughing makes me feel better
Adopting an adult dog is much better than getting a puppy!

8 Places I would LOVE to visit
Australia
New York / DC
More of Europe
Disney World
Bahamas
China -- that's whereone of my best friends is from ;o)
The future -- it could be kinda fun to see how it all works out

8 Things I currently need or want
Children
A garden (for food storage)
My baby sister to know how much I love her, admire her and how proud of her I am
My 2 unborn nieces/nephews (we don't know yet) to be healthy (and my sister-in-laws carrying them of course!)
My Dad's hip to stop bothering him
McCain to get elected so my mom can stop stressin'
For my nieces and nephews to always call me Super Net
To be a better wife, daughter and friend

8 people I tag
Mom
Dad
Denise
Darin
Derek
Dustin
Danelle
Cassie Cook

0 comments: