Sunday, September 28, 2008

8 THINGS ABOUT MOM...

8 Things your passionate about...
Understanding the scriptures
Being an Eternal Companion to Dad
My family
Having a home where you can feel the spirit...
Writing in a journal
Trying to "warn" my children because I do love them so much
Strong work ethic
My children having more opportunities than I

8 Words or phrases I say often...
I love you.....
Do you love me.....
Why did you/why didn't you?
I've got to start exercising....
Have you prayed about it?
I wish you knew how much we loved you/are proud of you.
Thank you...
Please don't say shut up, stupid or dummy

8 Things I want to do before I die...
Be a better daughter of God
Go on a mission (long(one year) and short (weeks, month)
Be more educated
Retire
Finish life story
Write a book/books
Write words to church song and have someone write music
Do various physical orientated challenges (walk marathon, wind surf, hikes in beautiful places)

8 Things I've learned from my past...
To have someone who loves you is God's greatest gift to you
Being at home with my children was my happiest time....
Prayer in the morning does make the day go better
Wishing doesn't make it happen...
Regret is much more painfull than putting forth a disciplined effort
Creating good friendships will bring joy to your life...not having them around is lonely.
The best things in life are NOT things....
The past is the past and I can only do something about today and tomorrow.

8 Places I would love to visit...
The next life....and come back
As many temples as possible
Church history tour
Carribean Islands on a cruise
Europe
Always and forever Mexico/Hawaiian Islands
The boys mission areas
Wherever my children roam

8 Things I currently need or want...
Dad to have hip surgery
Love and support of my family
Time and energy
Sell the house
Loose weight
Take stain glass class
My children to be happy and grandchildren to have all they need and feel secure
MCCAIN TO WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

0 comments: