Here are the first day of school pictures I took of the kids. Cassie is on her way to High School and Colton to 2nd grade.
Monday, September 8, 2008
First Day of School
Posted by Cook Family at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here are the first day of school pictures I took of the kids. Cassie is on her way to High School and Colton to 2nd grade.
Posted by Cook Family at 1:47 PM
1 comments:
I can't believe how beautiful you are Cassie. Sometimes I just want to look at you and try to find that little baby face in there I used to kiss! I so hope your high school years are full of great memories for you....and of course lots of good times. Oh, yea, remember to study hard!!!!
Coltie, you have grown into such a handsome young man and soooo smart! I hope you have lots of fun this year and make many new friends to play with.
Post a Comment