Danelle has been wanting McKenzie to kick for her for a very long time! Last Sunday Danelle made dinner for us for her midterm and even had ice cream for us but really for Kenzie (she always kicks after I eat ice cream) Well, no luck!
Well, last night Danelle came over to see our Halloween costumes (will post pics soon of those) and I was sitting there and Kenzie started kicking like crazy. I was just feeling them when all of a sudden it hit me that Danelle was here and I said, "Danelle come here! She is finally kicking!" Danelle came over and she kicked her hand like 4 times. It was funny because Danelle was so excited to finally feel her! It's so fun to share such little moments that are just so neat as the baby grows! I love that we have some family here with us in Rexburg to experience it since we are not by everyone else!
2 comments:
I want to feel!!!!!This is so exciting and I'm so happy all is going well. Look forward to seeing you then and sharing some McKinsey moments. MOM A.
Super fun! Have you tried the flash light trick? Put the flash light on your bare belly and the baby will follow it! (Hey, Mom, need to learn to spell McKenzie). :)
Post a Comment