Halloween for us started out on Thursday with our Ward Halloween Party. They had a costume contest and Dustin and I got 3rd place. The 1st and 2nd place winner's were GOOD costumes so we didn't feel so bad that we got 3rd...lol...They also were families with kids, so we felt good that we were up there with just the 2 of us. (well...Kenzie in the belly)
The first place winner had their child as a monkey and the husband and wife were palm trees that looked really good. The 2nd place winners were a family of 4. The mom was Dorothy, Dad was the scarecrow, the 3 year old was the tin man, and the baby was the lion. They looked really cute! Then there was Dustin and I and we were...........................................drum roll please ........ ....................
The first place winner had their child as a monkey and the husband and wife were palm trees that looked really good. The 2nd place winners were a family of 4. The mom was Dorothy, Dad was the scarecrow, the 3 year old was the tin man, and the baby was the lion. They looked really cute! Then there was Dustin and I and we were...........................................drum roll please ........ ....................
An oven and baker!
Here is a close up of my oven
Of course we went the cheap route and I made everything again this year. (We think homemade costumes look so much better anyways) After everything was made I told Dustin we spent under $6 on both costumes which you just can't beat!
On Halloween we went over to Travis and Meghan's and ate dinner, ate lots of candy, and watched a movie. We had a great Halloween and hope you all did too!
2 comments:
I love this costume! You guys are always so funny and looks so great! And third place...WOW
How much fun is that! A little "racy" though - and who said Dustin made the bun all by himself? Dustin, are you trying to take all the credit? Love ya...
Post a Comment