I recently got a new call to lead the Primary 8/9 year old Girls Activity Day twice a month. I couldn't believe they ask such an old lady but the Lord always knows what he's doing so I will trust....Ha Anyway, my first activity was last Wednesday night and I had them prepare a scarry dinner they could do for their families before Halloween. I had recipes and all the ingredients prepared for them...even a table setting with candles. They did such a great job and we laughed a LOT! We had eyeball salad (taco salad with sour cream-whites of eye/olive-eyeball on top of salad), mummy hotdogs (hotdog with bread stick dough wrapped around it), ding-dong spiders (ding dong with black pipe cleaners-legs, and M&M-eyes) and red punch for blood drink. Here's some pics!

Saturday, October 25, 2008
A SCARRY DINNER......
Posted by Jack at 10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment