Monday, November 3, 2008

A better picture...

Our camera was being retarded Halloween night and we never got a good picture. Well, we are so glad that we had someone taking pictures at the party! Here are a few more pictures that turned out really nice...

Dustin and I


My friend Rachel and I (she was a pregnant nun because her husband is gone at boot camp and because she really is a pregnant mom all by herself right now!)

This is the picture of the 1st place winners who were palm trees and their son was a monkey. I just love the hats!
These are some of the kids in our ward....by now they have most of their costume stuff off

1 comments:

Cook Family said...

Hey, anyone noticed on the front page of the blog and Dustin and Cassie's baby looks bigger than Derek and Trina's?

Is this a real-life representation, are my eyes crazy, or what?