Saturday, December 13, 2008

Denise's Apology....

Hi Guys,
As most of you know, the last 6 months or so our old computer has not been working well. So, my blog posts have been few and far between as we hesitated to work our old computer to hard. We wanted to hold out buying a new computer until the holiday sales in November. Well, we did get a new computer and finally were able to download all of our photos from our camera.
So, thank you to all of you who took pictures for us and have posted on the blog for us (Colton's Baptism and Zoo Lights) because we really appreciate it.
Now comes the fun part....I put a bunch of blog entry's on tonight that go as far back as October. So sorry if they are out of order but I thought you'd like to see the pictures all the same. In fact, I think you will have to go back one screen to "older posts" to see all of them!
Hope you enjoy the postings...D.

1 comments:

*Danette said...

I love the posts! Thanks for taking so many pictures of all of our fun times together!