Monday, April 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DANELLE.......

I was thinking about you on the way home from Rexburg and how simply awesome you are. You don't understand how proud I am as your mom to see you blossom and grow into such a powerful young woman who though a tad fearful of the big bad world you don't hesitate long to forge ahead and accomplish what you set out to. You have such strength to overcome your obstacles and look at the eternal perspective. I watched as you read your patriarchal blessing at sarament and devoured the spirit of it.....you know Heavenly Father loves you and is going to give you all your heart desires if you are faithful in your heart, thoughts and dreams. I can picture you standing in front of your sisters and sharing with them all the truths you hold dear and feeling the spirit of your love for the Savior. Danelle, you keep on having these awesome experiences because the Lord will use what you have learned to help pave the way for many to come into the church. Dad and I thanked Heavenly Father in our prayers this morning for "surprising" us with such a treasure as you! Love, MOM and DAD

2 comments:

Family said...

Dustin, sounds like you may be getting replaced as the favorite... I'm just sayin'. = )

Dustin and Cassie said...

That is a title I will gladly give up ... to my Daughter! We love Danelle and we think you are as wonderful as everyone else, even though we know and get to see the real you! ;-)