Sunday, May 10, 2009

THANKS HONEY FOR REALLY COMING THROUGH.....




Well, I want to thank my honey for coming through for me on Mother's Day. This picture is heart and arrow of dove chocolates then when we didn't hear from the kids he decided to take me to the ocean early Saturday morning to spend the day. We went to breakfast, stopped wherever I wanted to on the way down to Ocean Shores, walked on the beach, went to gift shops (and he paid), took me for clam chowder, walked the beach and watched the kites fly (I didn't make him run), checked out the campsites and Naval rentals, and then went to a nice dinner before heading home. At dinner he gave me gift certificates to have my nails done and a pedicure with a beautiful card. Today he got me breakfast, took me to church, made a steak dinner, waited on me and said sweet things to me ALL DAY LONG!!! I love him so much and this really was a relaxing, fun weekend.

1 comments:

Dustin and Cassie said...

Wow! You two are so in love! Dad thank you so much for being such a great example of what a husband and father is suposed to be. Mom thanks for being the wonderful funloving woman who Cassie and I look up to. We love you both!