Monday, October 19, 2009

Another Colton Quote

So, Colton has really fast growing fingernails and toenails. If I don't watch his toenails closely, they will grow so long they'll hurt his feet when he wears shoes. I told him they look more like talons when they get that long!
So, yesterday before church I give him the toenail clippers and tell him he is old enough to do the clipping himself. Of course, he doesn't want his toenails clipped. He looked at me with his big blue eyes and says "but Mom, what if I need to catch my dinner?" (Implying he'll need his talon's for hunting). After laughing, I get him focused on the task & leave the room. Soon I hear the "clip" sound and Colton say, "I'll never forget you Frank" - Clip - "I'll never forget you Bob", etc.

1 comments:

*Danette said...

ROTFLOL! I love it! Colt, you are my kindred spirit!