Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I cut my hair...

Eek!! I was a lil shocked...
But then I liked it..
One in black and white...

Juat a regular color...

Then I didn't want to do my homework so you get this...

And this...

And this...

And this...

And this...


Well family... I hope you like it. I didn't like it this morning but I do tonight! It is a lil bit of a shocker when I was washing it and actually do it this morning. But it is growing on me and I needed a change! But I did cut off about 7 inches and got bangs. Please disregard any nastyness in the pictures I am on day 8 of my sicknesses of a virus in both of my eyes which resulted in blood shot eyes (they are only slightly pink in the pictures) and a minor case of bronchitis which gave me plugged ears, running nose, headache, super sore throat (couldn't even swallow my spit) and congestion. But don't worry, I went to the doc and I am on my way to be a healthy Danelle with a cute new do!!
Love and miss you all!!

3 comments:

*Danette said...

So funny! It doesn't even look any shorter! I should put a picutre of my LONG hair on there, since now I have the longest hair in the family! = )

Cook Family said...

Sorry Nell, but I couldn't tell it was any shorter either! Maybe because we couldn't see the back where it's longest. I am so sorry you've been so sick!! Yikes! If you would come home I would take care of you!

Danelle said...

How can you not tell?! lOl Maybe if it was in person... oh well.